David Sutton began his career with Kubota in 2007 as Vice President of KCC. A finance professional with 34 years of industry experience, he was promoted to President in October 2010, becoming the first American to occupy this office. Under his leadership, KCC has implemented policies and systems to return more than 90 percent of loan decisions to dealers in under 15 minutes, greatly facilitating the dealer sales process. Sutton has also led the exponential growth of Kubota’s property and casualty insurance agency, KTAC, providing Kubota dealers with additional product offerings to better serve their customers.
- Israeli tech startup Quali raises $54M, makes Austin its North American HQ January 21, 2021
- Sentry Kiosk relocates to Austin January 20, 2021
- ProtectAll moving HQ from Florida to North Richland Hills January 15, 2021
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Relocation of Ametrine January 15, 2021
- Digital Realty announces relocation of global HQ To Austin January 14, 2021