David Sutton began his career with Kubota in 2007 as Vice President of KCC. A finance professional with 34 years of industry experience, he was promoted to President in October 2010, becoming the first American to occupy this office. Under his leadership, KCC has implemented policies and systems to return more than 90 percent of loan decisions to dealers in under 15 minutes, greatly facilitating the dealer sales process. Sutton has also led the exponential growth of Kubota’s property and casualty insurance agency, KTAC, providing Kubota dealers with additional product offerings to better serve their customers.
- Beloved Chain Bonchon Will Bring Its Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Back to DFW In a Big Way November 18, 2020
- CBRE moves headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas October 29, 2020
- Saleen Performance Parts Relocates To Round Rock, Creating 150 Jobs October 8, 2020
- YTexas Summit to Feature Industry Leaders including Andy Roddick September 21, 2020
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Builds Manufacturing Complex in Kerrville August 16, 2020