David Sutton began his career with Kubota in 2007 as Vice President of KCC. A finance professional with 34 years of industry experience, he was promoted to President in October 2010, becoming the first American to occupy this office. Under his leadership, KCC has implemented policies and systems to return more than 90 percent of loan decisions to dealers in under 15 minutes, greatly facilitating the dealer sales process. Sutton has also led the exponential growth of Kubota’s property and casualty insurance agency, KTAC, providing Kubota dealers with additional product offerings to better serve their customers.
Friday, Oct 6 | 9am-2pm AT&T Stadium | Arlington, TX
- The Story of Firefly Aerospace in Texas September 14, 2023
- Arlington’s National Medal of Honor Museum to Open YTexas Summit August 13, 2023
- Site Selection Magazine tells the Texas Story at the 2023 YTexas Summit July 3, 2023
- Can 300 Companies Change the Trajectory of the Texas Workforce Challenge? March 14, 2023
- Landsea Homes Moving Headquarters From California to Texas March 8, 2023