David Sutton began his career with Kubota in 2007 as Vice President of KCC. A finance professional with 34 years of industry experience, he was promoted to President in October 2010, becoming the first American to occupy this office. Under his leadership, KCC has implemented policies and systems to return more than 90 percent of loan decisions to dealers in under 15 minutes, greatly facilitating the dealer sales process. Sutton has also led the exponential growth of Kubota’s property and casualty insurance agency, KTAC, providing Kubota dealers with additional product offerings to better serve their customers.
- Elon Musk announces Tesla’s HQ will move to Austin October 7, 2021
- California knife manufacturer moving headquarters to Leander August 25, 2021
- AECOM to relocate its global headquarters to Dallas August 17, 2021
- Governor Abbott announces MD7 HQ relocation to Allen August 11, 2021
- REE Automotive to open US HQ in Austin July 24, 2021