David Sutton began his career with Kubota in 2007 as Vice President of KCC. A finance professional with 34 years of industry experience, he was promoted to President in October 2010, becoming the first American to occupy this office. Under his leadership, KCC has implemented policies and systems to return more than 90 percent of loan decisions to dealers in under 15 minutes, greatly facilitating the dealer sales process. Sutton has also led the exponential growth of Kubota’s property and casualty insurance agency, KTAC, providing Kubota dealers with additional product offerings to better serve their customers.
- YTexas announces speakers and exhibitors for the 2022 YTexas Summit September 19, 2022
- YTexas Announces Title Sponsors for Upcoming 2022 YTexas Summit September 9, 2022
- ExteNet Systems moves HQ to Frisco August 30, 2022
- London-based data management tech firm Solidatus announces new Houston HQ, CEO August 22, 2022
- Specialty metals producer Allegheny Technologies moves headquarters to Texas, changes name June 23, 2022