David Sutton began his career with Kubota in 2007 as Vice President of KCC. A finance professional with 34 years of industry experience, he was promoted to President in October 2010, becoming the first American to occupy this office. Under his leadership, KCC has implemented policies and systems to return more than 90 percent of loan decisions to dealers in under 15 minutes, greatly facilitating the dealer sales process. Sutton has also led the exponential growth of Kubota’s property and casualty insurance agency, KTAC, providing Kubota dealers with additional product offerings to better serve their customers.
- Opportunity Austin announces HQ relocation for tech company Markaaz April 9, 2021
- Tesla Supplier Saueressig Engineering to open US HQ in San Antonio April 5, 2021
- First Foundation Inc. relocates HQ to Dallas April 5, 2021
- Wiley X to relocate HQ from California to Frisco March 25, 2021
- Harmonate Moves Headquarters To Austin March 24, 2021