Amy Madison, Executive Director, joined Pflugerville Community Development Corporation in January 2014 and was appointed Director in February 2016. Previously, she served six years as CEO of the Greater San Marcos Partnership (GSMP), a quasi-public economic development organization serving Hays-Caldwell counties and seven cities. Madison founded the GSMP by successfully steering a $4M campaign to implement a five-year strategic economic development plan. She began her career in Oklahoma following completion of a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Phillips University. In Shawnee, she served as business development director for Gordon Cooper Vo-Tech School providing training, consulting and business support for over 60 existing-expanding companies in a three county area. She completed a master’s in mass communication from Oklahoma University and moved to Texas, joining the City of Schertz as economic development director for seven years. During her tenure, she helped establish a new industrial park and her recruiting efforts resulted in a 77% increase in city valuations. She is an OU/ EDI graduate, a Certified Economic Development Professional (CEcD), a Certified Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) and a Certified Public Manager (CPM).
Friday, Oct 6 | 9am-2pm AT&T Stadium | Arlington, TX
- The Story of Firefly Aerospace in Texas September 14, 2023
- Arlington’s National Medal of Honor Museum to Open YTexas Summit August 13, 2023
- Site Selection Magazine tells the Texas Story at the 2023 YTexas Summit July 3, 2023
- Can 300 Companies Change the Trajectory of the Texas Workforce Challenge? March 14, 2023
- Landsea Homes Moving Headquarters From California to Texas March 8, 2023