Amy Madison, Executive Director, joined Pflugerville Community Development Corporation in January 2014 and was appointed Director in February 2016. Previously, she served six years as CEO of the Greater San Marcos Partnership (GSMP), a quasi-public economic development organization serving Hays-Caldwell counties and seven cities. Madison founded the GSMP by successfully steering a $4M campaign to implement a five-year strategic economic development plan. She began her career in Oklahoma following completion of a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Phillips University. In Shawnee, she served as business development director for Gordon Cooper Vo-Tech School providing training, consulting and business support for over 60 existing-expanding companies in a three county area. She completed a master’s in mass communication from Oklahoma University and moved to Texas, joining the City of Schertz as economic development director for seven years. During her tenure, she helped establish a new industrial park and her recruiting efforts resulted in a 77% increase in city valuations. She is an OU/ EDI graduate, a Certified Economic Development Professional (CEcD), a Certified Economic Development Finance Professional (EDFP) and a Certified Public Manager (CPM).
- Beloved Chain Bonchon Will Bring Its Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Back to DFW In a Big Way November 18, 2020
- CBRE moves headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas October 29, 2020
- Saleen Performance Parts Relocates To Round Rock, Creating 150 Jobs October 8, 2020
- YTexas Summit to Feature Industry Leaders including Andy Roddick September 21, 2020
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Builds Manufacturing Complex in Kerrville August 16, 2020