In this episode host Sandy McIlree talks with Bill Sandbrook, CEO of U.S. Concrete. Bill discusses the challenges involved in building the one million square foot Toyota headquarters in Plano and how autonomous cars could be a major disruptor for the good in the concrete business.
- Opportunity Austin announces HQ relocation for tech company Markaaz April 9, 2021
- Tesla Supplier Saueressig Engineering to open US HQ in San Antonio April 5, 2021
- First Foundation Inc. relocates HQ to Dallas April 5, 2021
- Wiley X to relocate HQ from California to Frisco March 25, 2021
- Harmonate Moves Headquarters To Austin March 24, 2021