In this episode host Sandy McIlree talks with Bill Sandbrook, CEO of U.S. Concrete. Bill discusses the challenges involved in building the one million square foot Toyota headquarters in Plano and how autonomous cars could be a major disruptor for the good in the concrete business.
Friday, Oct 6 | 9am-2pm AT&T Stadium | Arlington, TX
- The Story of Firefly Aerospace in Texas September 14, 2023
- Arlington’s National Medal of Honor Museum to Open YTexas Summit August 13, 2023
- Site Selection Magazine tells the Texas Story at the 2023 YTexas Summit July 3, 2023
- Can 300 Companies Change the Trajectory of the Texas Workforce Challenge? March 14, 2023
- Landsea Homes Moving Headquarters From California to Texas March 8, 2023