In this episode host Sandy McIlree talks with Bill Sandbrook, CEO of U.S. Concrete. Bill discusses the challenges involved in building the one million square foot Toyota headquarters in Plano and how autonomous cars could be a major disruptor for the good in the concrete business.
- Rangers land 2024 MLB ASG November 17, 2022
- Obagi Cosmeceuticals to relocate headquarters from California to The Woodlands November 3, 2022
- American Airlines-led Oneworld alliance moving HQ to Fort Worth October 12, 2022
- YTexas announces speakers and exhibitors for the 2022 YTexas Summit September 19, 2022
- YTexas Announces Title Sponsors for Upcoming 2022 YTexas Summit September 9, 2022