In this episode host Sandy McIlree talks with Bill Sandbrook, CEO of U.S. Concrete. Bill discusses the challenges involved in building the one million square foot Toyota headquarters in Plano and how autonomous cars could be a major disruptor for the good in the concrete business.
- Elon Musk announces Tesla’s HQ will move to Austin October 7, 2021
- California knife manufacturer moving headquarters to Leander August 25, 2021
- AECOM to relocate its global headquarters to Dallas August 17, 2021
- Governor Abbott announces MD7 HQ relocation to Allen August 11, 2021
- REE Automotive to open US HQ in Austin July 24, 2021