In this episode host Sandy McIlree talks with Bill Sandbrook, CEO of U.S. Concrete. Bill discusses the challenges involved in building the one million square foot Toyota headquarters in Plano and how autonomous cars could be a major disruptor for the good in the concrete business.
- YTexas announces speakers and exhibitors for the 2022 YTexas Summit September 19, 2022
- YTexas Announces Title Sponsors for Upcoming 2022 YTexas Summit September 9, 2022
- ExteNet Systems moves HQ to Frisco August 30, 2022
- London-based data management tech firm Solidatus announces new Houston HQ, CEO August 22, 2022
- Specialty metals producer Allegheny Technologies moves headquarters to Texas, changes name June 23, 2022