Prior to co-founding Firefly, Tom served in a variety of technical and leadership roles in new-space companies: Vice President of Propulsion at Virgin Galactic, Senior Systems Engineer at Blue Origin, Director of the Texas Test Site and Principal Propulsion Engineer at SpaceX. Prior to his new-space work, Tom was a civil servant at NASA and the USAF, where he worked as research scientist and propulsion engineer. He holds a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.
- Israeli tech startup Quali raises $54M, makes Austin its North American HQ January 21, 2021
- Sentry Kiosk relocates to Austin January 20, 2021
- ProtectAll moving HQ from Florida to North Richland Hills January 15, 2021
- Round Rock Chamber Announces Relocation of Ametrine January 15, 2021
- Digital Realty announces relocation of global HQ To Austin January 14, 2021