Prior to co-founding Firefly, Tom served in a variety of technical and leadership roles in new-space companies: Vice President of Propulsion at Virgin Galactic, Senior Systems Engineer at Blue Origin, Director of the Texas Test Site and Principal Propulsion Engineer at SpaceX. Prior to his new-space work, Tom was a civil servant at NASA and the USAF, where he worked as research scientist and propulsion engineer. He holds a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.
- Beloved Chain Bonchon Will Bring Its Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Back to DFW In a Big Way November 18, 2020
- CBRE moves headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas October 29, 2020
- Saleen Performance Parts Relocates To Round Rock, Creating 150 Jobs October 8, 2020
- YTexas Summit to Feature Industry Leaders including Andy Roddick September 21, 2020
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Builds Manufacturing Complex in Kerrville August 16, 2020