Prior to co-founding Firefly, Tom served in a variety of technical and leadership roles in new-space companies: Vice President of Propulsion at Virgin Galactic, Senior Systems Engineer at Blue Origin, Director of the Texas Test Site and Principal Propulsion Engineer at SpaceX. Prior to his new-space work, Tom was a civil servant at NASA and the USAF, where he worked as research scientist and propulsion engineer. He holds a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.
- Opportunity Austin announces HQ relocation for tech company Markaaz April 9, 2021
- Tesla Supplier Saueressig Engineering to open US HQ in San Antonio April 5, 2021
- First Foundation Inc. relocates HQ to Dallas April 5, 2021
- Wiley X to relocate HQ from California to Frisco March 25, 2021
- Harmonate Moves Headquarters To Austin March 24, 2021