Prior to co-founding Firefly, Tom served in a variety of technical and leadership roles in new-space companies: Vice President of Propulsion at Virgin Galactic, Senior Systems Engineer at Blue Origin, Director of the Texas Test Site and Principal Propulsion Engineer at SpaceX. Prior to his new-space work, Tom was a civil servant at NASA and the USAF, where he worked as research scientist and propulsion engineer. He holds a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.
Friday, Oct 6 | 9am-2pm AT&T Stadium | Arlington, TX
- The Story of Firefly Aerospace in Texas September 14, 2023
- Arlington’s National Medal of Honor Museum to Open YTexas Summit August 13, 2023
- Site Selection Magazine tells the Texas Story at the 2023 YTexas Summit July 3, 2023
- Can 300 Companies Change the Trajectory of the Texas Workforce Challenge? March 14, 2023
- Landsea Homes Moving Headquarters From California to Texas March 8, 2023