Prior to co-founding Firefly, Tom served in a variety of technical and leadership roles in new-space companies: Vice President of Propulsion at Virgin Galactic, Senior Systems Engineer at Blue Origin, Director of the Texas Test Site and Principal Propulsion Engineer at SpaceX. Prior to his new-space work, Tom was a civil servant at NASA and the USAF, where he worked as research scientist and propulsion engineer. He holds a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.
- Elon Musk announces Tesla’s HQ will move to Austin October 7, 2021
- California knife manufacturer moving headquarters to Leander August 25, 2021
- AECOM to relocate its global headquarters to Dallas August 17, 2021
- Governor Abbott announces MD7 HQ relocation to Allen August 11, 2021
- REE Automotive to open US HQ in Austin July 24, 2021