A seasoned leader with 30 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, Palleschi joined G6 Hospitality in 2017 as Chief Development Officer. Previously, he served as the Chief Executive Officer of TGI Fridays and spent 12 years at Hilton Worldwide as global head of full-service brands where he was responsible for global growth and brand performance for Hilton, DoubleTree, and Curio by Hilton brands.
- SmartAction, an AI company, to move HQ to Fort Worth May 19, 2021
- Ranchland Foods to make Denton home, offer high-paying jobs May 13, 2021
- UV Disinfectant Startup INVZBL Moves HQ to Austin, Plans to Hire 25 to 50 April 29, 2021
- Bitcoin mining startup Blockcap relocates HQ to Austin April 16, 2021
- Opportunity Austin announces HQ relocation for tech company Markaaz April 9, 2021