A seasoned leader with 30 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, Palleschi joined G6 Hospitality in 2017 as Chief Development Officer. Previously, he served as the Chief Executive Officer of TGI Fridays and spent 12 years at Hilton Worldwide as global head of full-service brands where he was responsible for global growth and brand performance for Hilton, DoubleTree, and Curio by Hilton brands.
- Beloved Chain Bonchon Will Bring Its Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Back to DFW In a Big Way November 18, 2020
- CBRE moves headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas October 29, 2020
- Saleen Performance Parts Relocates To Round Rock, Creating 150 Jobs October 8, 2020
- YTexas Summit to Feature Industry Leaders including Andy Roddick September 21, 2020
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Builds Manufacturing Complex in Kerrville August 16, 2020