Nathan Lenahan serves as Vice President & General Manager leading all efforts for WeWork in the state of Texas. Nathan started at WeWork in 2016 after launching and selling a real-estate and property management company, Redleg Property Group in Dallas-Fort Worth. Nathan has helped launch WeWork in 6 different cities across the Southern U.S. including 3 in Texas. Nathan is a 14 year veteran of the US Army and champions veteran initiatives at WeWork like the Veteran’s in Residence (now in 10 cities!!) program to help serve those that serve.
- YTexas and Prowess Project partner to tap an unmet need in the relocation process for women March 8, 2021
- Texas is open for business March 4, 2021
- Will Austin win the new $17 billion Samsung facility? February 14, 2021
- Eleiko moves US HQ to Austin from Chicago February 10, 2021
- ZP, Leading Technology Solutions Company for the Deaf, Relocates to Austin February 3, 2021