Nathan Lenahan serves as Vice President & General Manager leading all efforts for WeWork in the state of Texas. Nathan started at WeWork in 2016 after launching and selling a real-estate and property management company, Redleg Property Group in Dallas-Fort Worth. Nathan has helped launch WeWork in 6 different cities across the Southern U.S. including 3 in Texas. Nathan is a 14 year veteran of the US Army and champions veteran initiatives at WeWork like the Veteran’s in Residence (now in 10 cities!!) program to help serve those that serve.
- Beloved Chain Bonchon Will Bring Its Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Back to DFW In a Big Way November 18, 2020
- CBRE moves headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas October 29, 2020
- Saleen Performance Parts Relocates To Round Rock, Creating 150 Jobs October 8, 2020
- YTexas Summit to Feature Industry Leaders including Andy Roddick September 21, 2020
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Builds Manufacturing Complex in Kerrville August 16, 2020