Nathan Lenahan serves as Vice President & General Manager leading all efforts for WeWork in the state of Texas. Nathan started at WeWork in 2016 after launching and selling a real-estate and property management company, Redleg Property Group in Dallas-Fort Worth. Nathan has helped launch WeWork in 6 different cities across the Southern U.S. including 3 in Texas. Nathan is a 14 year veteran of the US Army and champions veteran initiatives at WeWork like the Veteran’s in Residence (now in 10 cities!!) program to help serve those that serve.
- SmartAction, an AI company, to move HQ to Fort Worth May 19, 2021
- Ranchland Foods to make Denton home, offer high-paying jobs May 13, 2021
- UV Disinfectant Startup INVZBL Moves HQ to Austin, Plans to Hire 25 to 50 April 29, 2021
- Bitcoin mining startup Blockcap relocates HQ to Austin April 16, 2021
- Opportunity Austin announces HQ relocation for tech company Markaaz April 9, 2021