Nathan Lenahan serves as Vice President & General Manager leading all efforts for WeWork in the state of Texas. Nathan started at WeWork in 2016 after launching and selling a real-estate and property management company, Redleg Property Group in Dallas-Fort Worth. Nathan has helped launch WeWork in 6 different cities across the Southern U.S. including 3 in Texas. Nathan is a 14 year veteran of the US Army and champions veteran initiatives at WeWork like the Veteran’s in Residence (now in 10 cities!!) program to help serve those that serve.
- California knife manufacturer moving headquarters to Leander August 25, 2021
- AECOM to relocate its global headquarters to Dallas August 17, 2021
- Governor Abbott announces MD7 HQ relocation to Allen August 11, 2021
- REE Automotive to open US HQ in Austin July 24, 2021
- Schumacher Electric Corporation Relocates HQ to Fort Worth July 15, 2021