Ty Harmon is the Founder and Chief of Technology Reconnaissance at 2THEDGE, an innovation and emerging technology consulting practice. Ty has developed and led multiple scenario planning events that develop a fact-based view of the future business market over the next 3-10 years to identify opportunities and risks. Prior to launching 2THEDGE, Ty served as Technology Fellow at AstraZeneca where he established a global innovation function focused on connected care and intelligent drug delivery solutions.
- Will Austin win the new $17 billion Samsung facility? February 14, 2021
- Eleiko moves US HQ to Austin from Chicago February 10, 2021
- ZP, Leading Technology Solutions Company for the Deaf, Relocates to Austin February 3, 2021
- 2021 YTexas Virtual Launch Recap February 3, 2021
- Israeli tech startup Quali raises $54M, makes Austin its North American HQ January 21, 2021