Ty Harmon is the Founder and Chief of Technology Reconnaissance at 2THEDGE, an innovation and emerging technology consulting practice. Ty has developed and led multiple scenario planning events that develop a fact-based view of the future business market over the next 3-10 years to identify opportunities and risks. Prior to launching 2THEDGE, Ty served as Technology Fellow at AstraZeneca where he established a global innovation function focused on connected care and intelligent drug delivery solutions.
- UV Disinfectant Startup INVZBL Moves HQ to Austin, Plans to Hire 25 to 50 April 29, 2021
- Bitcoin mining startup Blockcap relocates HQ to Austin April 16, 2021
- Opportunity Austin announces HQ relocation for tech company Markaaz April 9, 2021
- Tesla Supplier Saueressig Engineering to open US HQ in San Antonio April 5, 2021
- First Foundation Inc. relocates HQ to Dallas April 5, 2021