Ty Harmon is the Founder and Chief of Technology Reconnaissance at 2THEDGE, an innovation and emerging technology consulting practice. Ty has developed and led multiple scenario planning events that develop a fact-based view of the future business market over the next 3-10 years to identify opportunities and risks. Prior to launching 2THEDGE, Ty served as Technology Fellow at AstraZeneca where he established a global innovation function focused on connected care and intelligent drug delivery solutions.
- Elon Musk announces Tesla’s HQ will move to Austin October 7, 2021
- California knife manufacturer moving headquarters to Leander August 25, 2021
- AECOM to relocate its global headquarters to Dallas August 17, 2021
- Governor Abbott announces MD7 HQ relocation to Allen August 11, 2021
- REE Automotive to open US HQ in Austin July 24, 2021