Ty Harmon is the Founder and Chief of Technology Reconnaissance at 2THEDGE, an innovation and emerging technology consulting practice. Ty has developed and led multiple scenario planning events that develop a fact-based view of the future business market over the next 3-10 years to identify opportunities and risks. Prior to launching 2THEDGE, Ty served as Technology Fellow at AstraZeneca where he established a global innovation function focused on connected care and intelligent drug delivery solutions.
- REE Automotive to open US HQ in Austin July 24, 2021
- Schumacher Electric Corporation Relocates HQ to Fort Worth July 15, 2021
- SmartAction, an AI company, to move HQ to Fort Worth May 19, 2021
- Ranchland Foods to make Denton home, offer high-paying jobs May 13, 2021
- UV Disinfectant Startup INVZBL Moves HQ to Austin, Plans to Hire 25 to 50 April 29, 2021