Pradeep Saha has been CEO of Signature Systems since January 2017. Signature Systems is the leader in reusable and recyclable composite plastic solutions for temporary roadways and access platforms. Prior to this, he was CEO of Horsburgh & Scott, a leading manufacturer of gearing for steel and mining. Over the last 25 years, Pradeep has led global public and Private Equity businesses in industries such as nuclear energy, flat panel displays, data communications, steel, and oil and gas, including at GE and Ametek. Pradeep has business and engineering education from the University of Toledo, Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management, and the Center for Creative Leadership, and was ranked Top Talent at GE.
- Beloved Chain Bonchon Will Bring Its Crispy Korean Fried Chicken Back to DFW In a Big Way November 18, 2020
- CBRE moves headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas October 29, 2020
- Saleen Performance Parts Relocates To Round Rock, Creating 150 Jobs October 8, 2020
- YTexas Summit to Feature Industry Leaders including Andy Roddick September 21, 2020
- Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing Builds Manufacturing Complex in Kerrville August 16, 2020